We consider ourselves to be teachers and not doers, and our entire dissertation consulting process encompasses that mindset.
Every step of the way, we will remain with you as your dedicated dissertation consultant, assisting you with all steps of the process, including
- Topic selection
- Finding the relevant articles for your background research
- Developing the literature review
- Establishing and operationalizing your hypotheses and research questions
- APA editing of your proposal and final dissertation
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis,
- Defense Preparation including a PowerPoint Presentation to use at your defense
We are widely considered to be the premier consulting firm for PhD candidates seeking dissertation help. Doctoral candidates frequently cite these reasons for choosing to work with us:
- We are more reasonably priced than most other consultants offering dissertation help. We offer free in-depth consultations with prospective clients, so that we can quote you accurately for the assistance that you need for your dissertation. We have payment plans for grad students who require dissertation help, and quote all of our work on a per-project (and not hourly) basis. You pay for results, not for time.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support during and after your consultation with us, via phone and/or email. We don’t consider our job done until your work is approved, and you are completely comfortable with the work. We are generally available via phone 24/7 Monday through Saturday. We can create PowerPoint presentations or other visual tools to help you, or can be available via Webcon for a ‘live’ consultation. We consider ourselves to be teachers and not doers, and truly enjoy the feeling of helping a doctoral candidate through the dissertation process. We take pride in our ability to explain complex concepts in statistics and qualitative methods in a simple way, and have been referred by numerous committees because of this.
- We offer ultra-fast turnaround times , often completing sections within 4-5 business days. We also have the ability to work within even more stringent timelines, if necessary.
- For instance, we have extensive experience with the Concept Paper phase at NCU and the Annotated Bibliography. Students often come to us after revising their paper dozens of times, we usually secure approval within a matter of weeks, not months or years.
- Similarly, we’ve worked with many Capella learners on their SMR and proposal process. Our methodological experts have a great deal of experience with the Capella committee and mentor requirements, and all have PhDs in either Statistics, Economics, or Psychology.
- Our services also extend to other submissions required for the completion of a degree, such asCapstone research projects . Capstone projects often require the candidate to demonstrate concrete knowledge and the ability to apply research methods to a real-world problem. These research projects can be used in lieu of a dissertation or thesis across a variety of degree areas such as Business, Nursing, and Education, among others. For schools, such as Walden, that offer this option to Masters’ and Doctoral candidates, we would apply the same expertise that we do for all of our dissertation clients to ensure your Capstone research is professionally conducted.
- We’re experts at all variants of the APA 6 style, including BOLD which is commonly used by University of Phoenix. Unlike most editors, we go beyond simple format and grammar; all standard edits include full sentence structure, transition, referencing, front matter, and table of contents, and guarantee the approval of the document.
- We work with clients on a wide range of topics andour core areas of expertise include Psychology, Nursing, Education, and Business/Leadership.
- We work with clients from around the world. Our ability to help you get through your thesis or dissertation extends well beyond our borders as our clients include Masters’ degree and Doctoral candidates fromcountries including the United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, France, and Saudi Arabia , among others. We are also familiar with country-based differences in submission expectations and written English (such as American, British, and Australian usages). Since a significant proportion of our client base is international, we can be available outside of our normal business hours of 9am-8pm EST to accommodate any time difference.
- We can perform any statistical or qualitative analysis, regardless of the complexity (and have never turned down a project due to it being too complex). We take on the projects that no one else can handle. Our dissertation assistance clients often come from top schools such as the Ivies, Oxford, Stanford, etc. We have specialists in various disciplines (psychometrics, qualitative analysis, education research, econometrics, methodology, non-parametric statistics, etc.), each with PhDs from elite Universities. We frequently accept clients who have been turned away by other dissertation consultants because the project was too complex for them.
- We provide assistance to doctoral candidates focusing on qualitative research. We can assist with virtually any qualitative methodology ranging from Phenomenology to Content Analysis, Grounded Theory, Ethnography, Action Research, Case Study Methods, Delphi Studies, and more.
- We don’t merely “advise” you. Rather, we participate in the preparation of all five chapters of your dissertation. We will work with you until you understand all of the material, and are able to defend the work with confidence and ease.
- We customize our help to assist you in developing your topic and specifying your methodology. Please review our presentation about Topic Development and Methods Specification below to get a better idea about how we approach these key steps in your dissertation research process.
- We have expertise with virtually every statistical and qualitative software package , including but not limited to:
- SPSS , SAS, and Stata for standard quantitative analyses
- R and Matlab for simulations, bootstrapping, neural nets, data mining, and general multi-purpose quantitative modeling
- NVIVO , NUDIST, and ATLAS for qualitative work
- MPLUS, LISREL, AMOS, and EQS for Structural Equation Modeling and Latent Class Analysis
- SmartPLS for Partial Least Squares Path Modeling
- WinBUGS and OpenBUGS for Bayesian Analysis
- MATHEMATICA and MAPLE for pure mathematics
- We are highly recommended by the Association for Support of Graduate Students, and we are members in good standing of the Statistical Consulting section of the American Statistical Association.
On this page, we will cover an introduction into our experience working with PhD candidates, and precisely what our service entails.
Our Experience Working With PhD Candidates
The recent proliferation of online Universities offering PhD degrees (such as NCU, Capella, UoP, etc) has led to the situation of students often being ill-prepared to complete the dissertation process without seeking outside assistance from a dissertation consultant who is familiar with the specific processes followed at these schools. Since expanding our client base to include PhD candidates, we have helped these students save thousands of dollars in tuition, while graduating months earlier than their peers. Offering dissertation help to PhD candidates is now one of the top priorities of our firm.
When we decided to begin offering dissertation help to graduate students, we carefully researched the services being offered by other dissertation consultants and statisticians. We realized that many less-qualified firms had now entered the dissertation help industry, but for the most part, they aren’t qualified or able to do the required work.
Another large problem needed to be addressed: Almost all of these other consultants merely ‘advise’ on the statistics for dissertations. For most students requiring assistance with their dissertation, this is not sufficient. If you choose to work with us, we will assist you at the level of participation that you or your committee suggests is necessary. As an example, consider a doctoral candidate with a near-approved proposal, who approaches us for help in getting it approved. For that student, our work would include selecting the most appropriate quantitative or qualitative methods to use (and not merely the easiest ones, which many other consultants do), addressing sample size requirements and the means of sampling, and then assisting with the creation of the methodology section (chapter 3) in APA format. We would of course also do an APA and grammar edit of the entire proposal. Upon approval from your committee, we then conduct the data analysis and assist in the creation of a draft of your results (chapter 4). Each of these steps usually takes no more than 5 days, and any/all modifications required by your committee at any point in the future are included in our fee. Afterward, we prep you for defense and peer review until you are fully prepared. Since the IRB requires a large degree of care with the handling of collected data, we of course ensure complete confidentiality.
Over the years, We have helped over 10,000 students with their dissertation, in various disciplines including education, psychology, finance, and many others.
Precisely What Our Service Entails
We work with students at all stages of the dissertation process, from those in the earliest stages (deciding what topic to study) to those in the latter stages (only needing their data analyzed and their chapter 4 completed). The following list contains what we will do for you at each stage of the process. For specific information on the process of working with us at various stages, you can also go to the appropriate section via the menu on the left of this page.
Here is how we can help you with your dissertation if you have an approved topic and your literature review is completed, which is a common starting point for our clients:
- First, we try to truly understand the issue you are studying. We will do this by reading everything you have produced so far (your proposal, etc), as well as any articles of your suggestion. At this point, we will be ready to suggest a proper way of moving forward.
- We then work on your statistical or qualitative methodology. If you’ve not yet collected your data, we begin by assisting you in the development of the optimal sampling strategy as well as the best methods of analysis for the data to be collected. At this point, we also determine the necessary sample size for your study by performing the appropriate power analysis, and we examine the reliability and validity of your constructs. Experimental design (planning the collection of data) is quite possibly the most important step of a project. Time (and money) lost by poor sampling often cannot be recovered. Let us help you design a data collection plan that will avoid any pitfalls.
- At this point, we assist you with the provision of a draft of your methods section in APA format to be submitted to your committee for feedback. We will make any/all changes required by your committee to get it approved, no matter how long (or how many revisions) it takes.
- If you need assistance with data entry, we can help you to set up a template, or we can provide data entry for you for a reasonable extra charge.
If you already have a completed/approved proposal and are ready for quantitative and qualitative data analysis, we would ordinarily proceed as follows:
- When your data is collected, we will conduct the analysis in the software package of your choice. Unlike many other consultants, we are proficient with virtually every statistical method and qualitative methodology, and virtually all statistical software packages.
- We will then send you a professional draft of your results (chapter 4). This will include the outputs of our analysis (figures, tables, etc) all in APA format, along with a detailed summary of the findings.
- Professional APA editing can be provided for the rest of your paper (chapters 1 and 2) for a reasonable fee. In addition to assisting with the rather arcane APA formatting rules, we also strive to help you in an intelligent manner with the entirety of your paper, integrating your editing work with practical suggestions on content. We are also familiar with the particular editing and formatting rules of various Universities (including all of the major online Universities, who tend to have very specific formatting conventions), and will of course format your dissertation according to those rules, as well as to standard APA conventions.
- We can also assist you with the development or expansion of your literature review (chapter 2) or with your discussion section (chapter 5). Please see the menu on the left of this page for more information on how we can assist you with these sections of your dissertation.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the entire process. We can demonstrate how to interpret the results, provide ample instruction on the methods used (and why) and what the results mean, suggest reading materials for you to greater understand the particular analytical methods used, give you a PowerPoint presentation with the main points of the results, and allow unlimited email and phone support to ensure that you completely understand the results of the analysis and can discuss them freely. This includes preparation for the defense and peer review process.