We can design and perform the required statistical analyses. Here is a sample of some of the analytical tools with which we are familiar:
- Traditional Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Survival Analysis
- Canonical Correlations
- Discriminant Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM)
- Path Analysis
We have expertise with virtually every statistical and qualitative software package, including but not limited to:
For clients working with us on their results section, the procedure usually goes as follows:
- We first review your methodology, survey instrument, and dataset in order to better understand your study and develop a plan of attack for the analysis and interpretation.
- Next, we discuss your study with you via phone and/or email (whichever you prefer) to be sure that we are clear on what you wish to accomplish.
- Depending on the state of your current dataset, and your software of choice for the analysis, we may or may not need to assist with data import and formatting. This is done completely free of charge, and typically takes less than a day.
- Once all the preliminaries are taken care of, and we have a better idea of what exactly you need in the Results, we will conduct the statistical analysis of the data. Unlike many other dissertation consultants, we are proficient with virtually every statistical method and test, and various statistical software packages including SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, LISREL/AMOS/EQS for structural equation modeling, and many others.
We will then work with you to draft your results (chapter 4). This will include the outputs of our analysis (figures, tables, etc.), all in APA format, along with a detailed summary of the findings. From the time we have the final/cleaned data set, we ordinarily can return a first draft of your results within 3-4 days.
From here, our job is not done. We will now work with you extensively to address any revisions you’d like, explain to you how to interpret the results, provide ample instruction on the methods used (and why) and what the results mean, suggest reading materials for you to greater understand the particular statistical methods used, and allow unlimited e-mail and phone support to ensure that you completely understand the results of the analysis and can discuss them freely. This also includes all revision requests from your committee. We take pride in our ability to coach you and hold your hand during this process, and will remain with you until the very end.